Event 03 December 2015 – 10:00 – 12:00 – Humanitarium, 19 Avenue de la Paix 1202 Geneva Switzerland –
As part of the Day for All campaign, come and join us on the International Day of Persons with Disabilities for a passionate exchange on sports and disability, featuring live testimonies and experience on the deeper benefits of sport for individuals and society.
Tanya Bennett, deputy ambassador, Australian Permanent Mission, Geneva
- Ian Martin, head of Disability Cricket, England and Wales Cricket Board
- Jess Markt, coach, the Afghanistan men’s and women’s national wheelchair basketball teams
- Iris Hugo Bouvier, football and social responsibility, UEFA
- Hervé Bernard, Head of the Inclusion Unit, Handicap International
- Claude Tardif, head of the physical rehabilitation unit, ICRC and member of the board, ICRC Special Fund for the Disabled
The event starts at 10:30. Coffee will be served from 10:00.
The venue is wheelchair accessible. Should you need special assistance, please contact the Humanitarium.